Arma 2: Complete Collection PC includes:
The top 3 reasons to play Arma 2: Complete Collection PC
- Command your troops through a branching campaign full of twists and surprises.
- Explore the 225 square kilometer of highly detailed landscape, modelled using real-world geographical data and master each of 81 weapons and 120+ vehicles.
- Design your own missions by the intuitive, easy-to-use mission editor and become part of one of the biggest and most creative PC gaming community ever.
About Arma 2: Complete Collection PC
- Building on 10 years of constant engine development, ARMA II boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
- The simulation of a combat environment is so effective, the engine forms the basis for training simulators used by real armies the world over.
- Although ARMA II is set in the fictional ex-soviet state of 'Chernarus' the gameworld is actually a 225 square kilometer chunk of the real world! ARMA II's highly detailed landscape is a meticulous facsimile of real terrain, modeled using extensive geographical data.
- This recreated region is brought to life with spectacular environmental effects and populated with dynamic civilian settlements and wildlife. Wild animals roam the atmospheric forests while the people of Chernarus try to live out their lives among the war-torn streets.
- The 27th U.S. Marine Expeditionary Unit have been deployed to the former soviet country of Chernarus in this third installment in the series of award winning PC war simulators from Bohemia Interactive, creators of Operation Flashpoint*: Cold War Crisis and ARMA: Combat Operations.
- Force Reconnaissance Team Razor are among the first to fight. This elite five-man team are about to fall down the rabbit hole, trapped in a war not only for control of the country, but the hearts and minds of its people.
- With the might of the USMC offshore and the Russians anxiously watching from the north, the stakes couldn't be higher. The fate of Chernarus is balanced on a razor's edge...
- The Arma 2: Complete Collection includes - Arma II, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2: Private Military Company.
For the King includes:
- Dungeon Crawl Adventure
- Frost Adventure Adventure
- Gold Rush Un-cooperative Mode
- Hildebrants Cellar Adventure
- Into The Deep Adventure
The top 3 reasons to play For the King
- Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection.
- For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements.
- Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
About For the King
- The King is dead, murdered by an unknown assailant. Now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos. With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
- For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
- Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings. Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
|This product includes Kill It With Fire PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis
- Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- defeat spiders and exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets.
About Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis. As a licensed Kill It With Fire exterminator, it’s time to fight back! Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- To defeat spiders you must exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets. Or explosions, throwing stars, gettin’ smushed by stuff...pretty much anything, really. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy - first you’ve gotta find the spiders.
- Use state-of-the-art arachnid tracking technology to pinpoint your target's location among hundreds of potential hiding spots - then, torch everything and smash the spider with a frying pan after it runs out. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Tons of unique weapons and equipment.
- Eight different spider species.
- “Realistic” fire simulation system.
- Gratuitous chaos and destruction.
- Dozens of optional objectives.
- Loads of hidden upgrades.
- Battle in the Arachno-Gauntlet!
- A secret ending?!?! (...shh!)
|When mind and machine become one – what will remain of humanity?
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard's past
The top 3 reasons to play Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is an award-winning action-packed wargame featuring a wide arsenal of weaponry and combat systems.
- Witness realistic and immersive warlike combat and thrilling action gameplay.
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam has loads of multiplayer modes where you can put your skills to the test against hundreds of players from around the world.
What to know before buying Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
What's included with Rising Storm 2: Vietnam?
Included is the base game Rising Storm 2: Vietnam for PC.
Is there any region lock for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam?
This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
|This product includes Cyber Hook .
The top 3 reasons to play Cyber Hook
- Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser gun.
- Earn your spot at the top of the leaderboards and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
- Warp time to save yourself from falling to your death and discover new movement options to make it past challenges.
About Cyber Hook
- Cyber Hook is a fast-paced, 3D platformer that has you using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a laser gun. Hurtle forward in a vibrant retrowave environment to test parkour abilities, but be careful, because one missed jump can mean life or death
- Marathon Mode - Unlock Marathon Mode to run through a bevy of levels in a row without having time ever stop and see if you can make it to the top of the leaderboards. Challenge yourself in full game Marathon, Monthly Marathons, and Per World Marathons.
- Intense Parkour Action - Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges you through intense platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Alter The Game - Warp time to save yourself from falling to your death and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
There are no reviews yet.