This product includes BlazBlue Centralfiction PC
The top 3 reasons to play BlazBlue Centralfiction PC
- Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel.
- Serves as the ending to the Azure Saga.
- Reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
About BlazBlue Centralfiction PC
- Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
- First time in this series, 「Naoto = Kurogane」 「Hibiki = Kohaku」 「Nine = the = Phantom」 and 「Izanami」 appear as playable characters and three DLC characters from the console version –「Es」 from XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, 「Mai Natsume」 from the BlazeBlue spinoff manga, Remix Heart, and 「Susano’o」, the true form of 「Yuki Terumi」– newly join to bring to a total of 35 playable characters!
- [Overdrive] – Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time. When [Overdrive] is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge. This gauge will decrease over time, and [Overdrive] will end when the gauge depletes. [Overdrive] lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops. After [Overdrive] has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10. The number increases over time or damage taken, but during [Active Flow], it charges much faster.
- [Exceed Accel] – A powerful attack that can be used during [Overdrive] state. [Overdrive] state immediately ends upon usage. When activated during [Active Flow], the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- [Active Flow] – Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the [Active Flow] state. Enhances the attack power and shortens the [Overdrive] cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.