|Content||This product includes Blowhards PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Blowhards PC
- Blowhards is a long range multiplayer fighting game, with king of the hill style gameplay.
- Noot & Toot! Shoot, block and supercharge your way to victory, Pick up power-ups to defeat your opponents!
- Several different levels of landmarks throughout the world, with a twist!
About Blowhards PC
- Blowhards is a long range multiplayer fighting game, with king of the hill style gameplay. The characters are colourful, the music is fun, and the chaoticness is hilarious!
- You can't be a blowhard on your own: Gather your friends and blow each other off - platforms! Blowhards is a local 2 - 4 player party game!
- Two playable characters, Noot & Toot! Shoot, block and supercharge your way to victory, Pick up power-ups to defeat your opponents!
- Several different levels of landmarks throughout the world, with a twist!
- Make your own levels with the level editor!
- Two Playable Characters, Noot & Toot.
- Choose 1 of 3 Skins For Your Player.
- Choose Which Map You Want to Play.
- Different Gamemodes.
- Free-for-all deathmatch.
- King Of the Hill.
- Team matches.
- Team King Of the Hill.
- Build and play your own levels with the level editor.
- Taunt your friends when crushing them.
- 4 players local.
What's included with Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5): Premium Online Edition?
- Grand Theft Auto V base game
- Grand Theft Auto V - Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack
The Grand Theft Auto V - Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack includes:
- GTA $1,000,000 Bonus Cash
- Maze Bank West Executive Office
- Paleto Forest Gunrunning Bunker
- Senora Desert Counterfeit Cash Factory
- Great Chaparral Biker Clubhouse
- 1561 San Vitas Street Apartment
- 1337 Exceptionalists Way 10 Car Garage
- Dune FAV
- Maibatsu Frogger
- Enus Windsor
- Obey Omnis
- Coquette Classic
- Turismo R
- Pegassi Vortex
- Huntley S
- Western Zombie Chopper
Weapons, Clothing and Tattoos:
- Compact Grenade Launcher
- Marksman Rifle
- Compact Rifle
- Stunt Race and Import / Export Outfits, Biker Tattoos
|NOTE: If you already own the base game this package will NOT work.
Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition PC Contains:
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective and set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
- Dying Light Game
- 'The Following' expansion pack
- The Season Pass Including: Be the Zombie, Ultimate survival Bundle, The Bozak Horde
- All Content Updates
|This product includes Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath PC DLC. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath
- All-New Cinematic Story.
- 3 New Playable Fighters - Sheeva, Fujin and guest RoboCop.
- 3 New Skin Packs, to be released over time.
About Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath
- Experience Mortal Kombat's first-ever major expansion. Aftermath features a brand-new cinematic story centered around trust and deceit.
- Fire God Liu Kang, the new keeper of time and protector of Earthrealm, looks to secure the future he envisions. In order to do so, he is forced to enlist the help of some unlikely allies and familiar foes.
- Players will have to decide who they can trust and who they must defeat with fate on the line. Forge a new history.
|This product includes GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- PC.
The top 3 reasons to play GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- PC
- Revolutionary 3D cell-animation graphics further refined, and more game contents added!
- Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series!
- Place your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match".
About GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- PC
- Revolutionary 3D cell-animation graphics further refined, and more game contents added! The next-generation fighting game "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-" is now out on Steam!
- Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals have been tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect! Game contents revamped to provide for gamers of all skill levels, you cannot miss out on this one!
- Totally unique cast of 23 characters! In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
- Extensive Game Modes - Beginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
- For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
- The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
- ONLINE Mode - Place your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets! In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
- You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
- The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
- Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"!
|This product includes Kill It With Fire PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis
- Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- defeat spiders and exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets.
About Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis. As a licensed Kill It With Fire exterminator, it’s time to fight back! Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- To defeat spiders you must exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets. Or explosions, throwing stars, gettin’ smushed by stuff...pretty much anything, really. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy - first you’ve gotta find the spiders.
- Use state-of-the-art arachnid tracking technology to pinpoint your target's location among hundreds of potential hiding spots - then, torch everything and smash the spider with a frying pan after it runs out. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Tons of unique weapons and equipment.
- Eight different spider species.
- “Realistic” fire simulation system.
- Gratuitous chaos and destruction.
- Dozens of optional objectives.
- Loads of hidden upgrades.
- Battle in the Arachno-Gauntlet!
- A secret ending?!?! (...shh!)