|Content||This product includes Devil's Hunt.
The top 3 reasons to play Devil's Hunt
- Caught in the war between Angels and Demons, you'll fight your way through Hell and back in Devil's Hunt.
- Experience visceral third-person combat and vibrant fast-based visuals.
- Unlock powerful abilities that make both your demonic and human skills even more devastating.
About Devil's Hunt
- Based on the original novel by Paweł Leśniak, “Equilibrium”, this third-person action game resurrects the everlasting fight between light and darkness, as a full-fledged war between Angels and Demons seems imminent and our world is the proposed battleground.
- You play as Desmond, once a bon vivant son of a rich entrepreneur. Desmond’s life has been drawn into a sequence of unfortunate events that have led him to lose most of his humanity. Making a deal with the devil, Desmond gains demonic powers, becoming the hell’s executor. He is both the destroyer and the savior, with his human part gradually deteriorating as his hunger for vengeance grows. He fights fiercely with his fists and claws, making use of the skills offered by his demonic and human side. Passing through the gates of hell and back, he will eventually have to decide about his impact on the future of humanity.
- Fast-paced combat - Punch, slash, and kick your way through the armies of demons and angels in Devil’s Hunt hack ‘n slash battles.
- Change forms – Unleash your inner demon by flipping between Desmond‘s human and infernal form. Choose between 3 different fighting schools to conquer each challenge your way!
- Story based on ‘Equilibrium’ – Devil’s Hunt is based on the Polish novel series and its story is told through cinematic cutscenes.
- Explore the depths of hell - Devil’s Hunt takes Desmond to many locations, including hell itself. Venture into rich environments like Miami, and Jerusalem.
The top 3 reasons to play Little Nightmares
- Little Nightmares is a dark tale exploring the haunting nature of childhood fears and how to overcome them.
- Help Six escape The Maw and encounter countless of secrets to discover.
- Unleash your imagination and find your way out in these dark, challenging puzzles.
What to know before buying Little Nightmares
What's included with Little Nightmares?
Included is the base game Little Nightmares for PC.
Is there any region lock for Little Nightmares?
This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
|This product includes Blue Fire.
The top 3 reasons to play Blue Fire
- Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges
- Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
About Blue Fire
- Journey through the desolated kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where you’ll need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. During your adventure you’ll slash your way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Lost in the Void - Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors - A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles - Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades - No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
|This product includes Supraland.
The top 3 reasons to play Supraland
- You explore a large interconnected world in which most ways are at first unpassable until you find new abilities to overcome those obstacles.
- Supraland respects your lifetime and doesn't bloat the playtime with unlimited no-brainer collectibles.
- The deeper you get into the game the more you will be facing creative puzzles you've never seen anywhere before, encouraging you to stop and think about what abilities you have
- You explore a large interconnected world in which most ways are at first unpassable until you find new abilities to overcome those obstacles. A cornerstone of Supraland's design was to create abilities that are so versatile, they will keep on surprising you by how many different usages they have. If you combine your abilities, the possibilities become even bigger.
- Most of the game is about exploring the sandbox world to track down secrets. Often you will think you are about to get out of bounds and beat the level designer, but right there is a chest waiting for you with a very rewarding upgrade. Supraland respects your lifetime and doesn't bloat the playtime with unlimited no-brainer collectibles.
- The deeper you get into the game the more you will be facing creative puzzles you've never seen anywhere before, encouraging you to stop and think about what abilities you have and how you can use them in yet another way. Puzzle types that I already knew from other games were immediately rejected in the design process. And it's important to me that once you understand the idea behind a puzzle, you can pretty much immediately solve it instead of having to go through a cumbersome, frustrating execution.
- The fighting mechanics are inspired by old-school, fast-paced shooter games like Unreal, Doom and Quake, encouraging high-speed strafing and jumping while throwing shot after shot at hordes of charging enemies without ever having to worry about weapons reloading.
|This product includes Kill It With Fire PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis
- Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- defeat spiders and exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets.
About Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis. As a licensed Kill It With Fire exterminator, it’s time to fight back! Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- To defeat spiders you must exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets. Or explosions, throwing stars, gettin’ smushed by stuff...pretty much anything, really. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy - first you’ve gotta find the spiders.
- Use state-of-the-art arachnid tracking technology to pinpoint your target's location among hundreds of potential hiding spots - then, torch everything and smash the spider with a frying pan after it runs out. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Tons of unique weapons and equipment.
- Eight different spider species.
- “Realistic” fire simulation system.
- Gratuitous chaos and destruction.
- Dozens of optional objectives.
- Loads of hidden upgrades.
- Battle in the Arachno-Gauntlet!
- A secret ending?!?! (...shh!)
Arma 2: Complete Collection PC includes:
The top 3 reasons to play Arma 2: Complete Collection PC
- Command your troops through a branching campaign full of twists and surprises.
- Explore the 225 square kilometer of highly detailed landscape, modelled using real-world geographical data and master each of 81 weapons and 120+ vehicles.
- Design your own missions by the intuitive, easy-to-use mission editor and become part of one of the biggest and most creative PC gaming community ever.
About Arma 2: Complete Collection PC
- Building on 10 years of constant engine development, ARMA II boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
- The simulation of a combat environment is so effective, the engine forms the basis for training simulators used by real armies the world over.
- Although ARMA II is set in the fictional ex-soviet state of 'Chernarus' the gameworld is actually a 225 square kilometer chunk of the real world! ARMA II's highly detailed landscape is a meticulous facsimile of real terrain, modeled using extensive geographical data.
- This recreated region is brought to life with spectacular environmental effects and populated with dynamic civilian settlements and wildlife. Wild animals roam the atmospheric forests while the people of Chernarus try to live out their lives among the war-torn streets.
- The 27th U.S. Marine Expeditionary Unit have been deployed to the former soviet country of Chernarus in this third installment in the series of award winning PC war simulators from Bohemia Interactive, creators of Operation Flashpoint*: Cold War Crisis and ARMA: Combat Operations.
- Force Reconnaissance Team Razor are among the first to fight. This elite five-man team are about to fall down the rabbit hole, trapped in a war not only for control of the country, but the hearts and minds of its people.
- With the might of the USMC offshore and the Russians anxiously watching from the north, the stakes couldn't be higher. The fate of Chernarus is balanced on a razor's edge...
- The Arma 2: Complete Collection includes - Arma II, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2: Private Military Company.