|Content||NOTE: If you already own the base game this package will NOT work.
Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition PC Contains:
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective and set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
- Dying Light Game
- 'The Following' expansion pack
- The Season Pass Including: Be the Zombie, Ultimate survival Bundle, The Bozak Horde
- All Content Updates
|A unique gaming experience that puts you in the role of a post-apocalyptic robo-animals hunter, Aloy, who sets out on the quest to uncover her own past and prevent an even worse future to happen.
A post-apocalyptic reality
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition presents the players with the vision of the future of Earth, where machines and humans coexist in a harmony, close to one another. However, the world is not so peaceful as it may seem to be at the first sight.
It is ruled by the deadly Machines and something even worse than the apocalypse which had hit Earth threatens the whole planet. Aloy, a young, redhead hunter, cast out of her tribe as an infant, needs to uncover her past and stop the grim future that threatens the world. In the game, Aloy will hunt the artificial animals, try to tame them and engage in a guerrilla fight with both humans and robots.
The video game features a huge, open world and allows for a free exploration. The whole world map is divided into various biomes. There are regions of thick forests, snowy mountains, deserts, jungles and vast plains. The world offers a number of ways to interact with it. Although the main storyline covers the whole map, there is still a lot to do when we take care of all the sidequests the developers have prepared.
This huge world is obviously inhabited by several machines. There are also the so-called “Corrupted Areas” filled with some more aggressive robots. The level of difficulty in those zones is significantly higher than anywhere else in the game.
At the beginning, most of the map is unknown to the players and it needs to be uncovered during the game. To see a new bit of the map, one needs to find a robo-giraffe and climb it. Those machines are called Tallnecks and getting to the top of them will grant the players some rewards (like uncovering a bit of the map). To some, it may resemble Assassin’s Creed’s synchronization moments (without the leap of faith, though).
The game also features some RPG elements. Aloy is capable of gaining experience and leveling up. Experience points are naturally earned by killing enemies and are also given as a reward for completing quests. The skill tree is divided into three categories: one for stealth, one for combat, and one for healing, gathering resources and overriding robo-beasts.
Be the hunter
One of the major parts of the gameplay of HZD is definitely hunting robo-animals. Zero Horizon Dawn offers a number of way to interact with those machines. Apart from simply killing them, we can set a trap and lure them into it (for example, by whistling), or we can even try to “override” their internal system by sticking Aloy’s melee weapon (a long staff) into their memory sockets. Depending on the type of our prey, it can either become our ally for a short period of time (before the override status wears off), or they can “allow” us to mount them, which is a more permanent situation (once mounted, the robo-animals can be recalled later when needed).
Moreover, Aloy’s is also equipped with a Focus – a small device which enables her to scan the machines and find their weaknesses. It can also show their level and indicate what type of items they will drop after death.
The Frozen Wilds
The Frozen Wilds expansion to the original Horizon Zero Dawn game was released in November 2017. It significantly prolongs the game by adding a completely new storyline for the players to investigate.
In this expansion’s questline Aloy makes her way to the tribe of the Banuk because of the hearings of some dangerous machines threatening the people there. On the spot she learns that the machines gets aggressive because of the Daemon. Aloy decides to help the Banuk Tribe to stop the threat and defeat the Daemon, but in order to do it, she will need to make new alliances.
- Huge, open-world – uncover the unknown parts of the map by climbing Tallnecks.
- An engaging story set in a post-apocalyptic world filled with giant machines.
- Character development system – RPG elements in gaining experience points and leveling up Aloy’s skills.
- Complex machines-hunting mechanics – set traps, lure your prey and “override” their systems to make them your allies.
- The Complete Edition – Carja and Banuk Packs The Frozen Wilds expansion with an additional storyline.
|This product includes Battlefield 4 PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Battlefield 4 PC
- Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory.
- With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4 gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivaled entertainment experience
- Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.
About Battlefield 4 PC
- Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy.
- Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat.
- Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.
- In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.
- There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is an action-adventure game it was released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and since 2019 it is also available on the PC. The game is a prequel to the Red Dead Redemption released in 2010 and focuses on the life of the outlaw Arthur Morgan. Enter and experience a truly massive world with an astounding amount of activities, interactions, beautiful visuals and more. If you have ever played the first RDR game, you might find a number of references to the characters and events from this game.
The action takes place in 1899 in the Western, Southern and Midwestern parts of the United States, where you as the player take the role of Arthur Morgan, who is a member of the Van der Linde gang. Arthur must face many hardships such as the decline of the wild west culture and lifestyle, fighting the government that wants to get rid of the last bastion of the wild west culture as well as fight other adversaries like different gangs.
Set in the open world and played from first or third-person perspective Red Dead Redemption 2 includes heists, bounties, hunting, and horseback riding. Be careful with your choices as honor is something that can be easily lost. The player takes control over Arthur during progression through the story and questlines. Play and explore the enormous areas of the open world created to resemble as closely as possible real-world locations with some extra features. Unexplored lands full of bandits, travelers, stunning landscapes and animals can give you adventurous vibes while exploring the Wild West. Urban and farming settlements give you a chance to interact with interesting NPCs and uncover their secrets, often lurking in unexpected places, and also contribute to the true western atmosphere. Imagine yourself walking into a saloon and experiencing a fight breaking out of nowhere. In this game, you can engage in combat using various types of weapons such as melee, explosives or firearms, with a number of options to upgrade. In comparison to the original, this game features swimming, dual-wielding, improved combat and more!
Transport in Red Dead Redemption 2
When thinking about the possibilities of traveling from A to B in the Wild West, everyone knows, that a horse was something of a necessity. In order to get one yourself, you have to either tame a wild one, train the bought one or … you can steal one. Think about your choice as there are few breeds each having different bonuses. Taking care of your horse also gives you benefits and increases the bond between you and the animal. Apart from horses, you can use stagecoaches or trains. As you are a member of a gang, stealing is your job so, steal the train by threatening the passengers and rob them of their possessions.
Living in the Wild West was not easy people were always the victims of various crimes, in RDR2 you can also face such events, or commit one yourself. While meeting different people on your way through the world, you will decide whether to help them or just pass by and pretend as nothing happened. However, think twice as helping others may bring you allies that will pay you back once you’re in trouble. The game features a great number of such events, where you meet or see something happen on the road, which creates a great experience of a living and a more natural world.
Hunting to survive
In order to survive the players must eat, and hunting for food and other crafting materials is one of the options to get them. This interesting system includes the choice of the best weapon based on the game. Aim for the best spot as the game must be in perfect condition if you want to sell the skin. If you’re delaying the skinning, your prey may rot so be quick about your choices.
In Red Dead Redemption 2, it is crucial to take care of the well-being of your character as some of his needs influence the system called “cores” which affects the regeneration of stamina. Remember to wear clothes suitable for the weather, and to eat accordingly as too much food causes obesity. Take care of your image, shave the beard or cut your hair, as the game’s very realistic even when it comes to such small details as hair growth. Additionally, you have to make sure that your weapons are in good condition as they also require maintenance.
The core fighting system is, of course, typically for the Wild West, focused on guns. The character gets more experienced with the particular weapon the more he uses it. The “Dead Eye” mechanic allows you to slow down time to mark targets and when the time of marking ends the character shoots the places that were targeted.
Be careful with committing crimes as when somebody spots you, they immediately report you to the police station. Thus the law enforcement starts the investigation, and in order to avoid being captured, you have to … well ... somehow stop the witnesses. However, if you still commit more crimes the bounty hunters will be sent to kill you.
Red Dead Redemption 2 received universal acclaim for its rich world, stunning audiovisuals, a great number of interactions, its story and many of its sophisticated mechanics.
- Experience a game set in a Wild West theme;
- Enjoy a massive number of realistic details of the world and characters;
- Get drawn in by the stunning audio-visual aspects of the game;
- Explore the open world and all of its stories;
- Lead your character through the storyline and make choices during your adventure.
The top 3 reasons to play Little Nightmares
- Little Nightmares is a dark tale exploring the haunting nature of childhood fears and how to overcome them.
- Help Six escape The Maw and encounter countless of secrets to discover.
- Unleash your imagination and find your way out in these dark, challenging puzzles.
What to know before buying Little Nightmares
What's included with Little Nightmares?
Included is the base game Little Nightmares for PC.
Is there any region lock for Little Nightmares?
This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
|This product includes Devil's Hunt.
The top 3 reasons to play Devil's Hunt
- Caught in the war between Angels and Demons, you'll fight your way through Hell and back in Devil's Hunt.
- Experience visceral third-person combat and vibrant fast-based visuals.
- Unlock powerful abilities that make both your demonic and human skills even more devastating.
About Devil's Hunt
- Based on the original novel by Paweł Leśniak, “Equilibrium”, this third-person action game resurrects the everlasting fight between light and darkness, as a full-fledged war between Angels and Demons seems imminent and our world is the proposed battleground.
- You play as Desmond, once a bon vivant son of a rich entrepreneur. Desmond’s life has been drawn into a sequence of unfortunate events that have led him to lose most of his humanity. Making a deal with the devil, Desmond gains demonic powers, becoming the hell’s executor. He is both the destroyer and the savior, with his human part gradually deteriorating as his hunger for vengeance grows. He fights fiercely with his fists and claws, making use of the skills offered by his demonic and human side. Passing through the gates of hell and back, he will eventually have to decide about his impact on the future of humanity.
- Fast-paced combat - Punch, slash, and kick your way through the armies of demons and angels in Devil’s Hunt hack ‘n slash battles.
- Change forms – Unleash your inner demon by flipping between Desmond‘s human and infernal form. Choose between 3 different fighting schools to conquer each challenge your way!
- Story based on ‘Equilibrium’ – Devil’s Hunt is based on the Polish novel series and its story is told through cinematic cutscenes.
- Explore the depths of hell - Devil’s Hunt takes Desmond to many locations, including hell itself. Venture into rich environments like Miami, and Jerusalem.