The top 3 reasons to play Risk of Rain 2
- Prepare to explore, fight, loot, die and repeat in Risk of Rain 2.
- Risk of Rain 2 is a "roguelike" multiplayer game, meaning that bosses, loot, enemies, and levels, are randomized every time you play!
- Play solo, or team up with up to 4 friends to try and find a way to escape from the dangerous new planet in Risk of Rain 2.
About Risk of Rain 2
- Co-op roguelike action: The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
- Constant battles and incredible bosses: With each run, you'll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game--what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
- Old favorites return and undiscovered challenges await: Myriad survivors, items, enemies, and bosses return to Risk 2, and many new ones are joining the fight. Brand new survivors like the Artificer and MUL-T debut alongside classic survivors such as the Engineer, Huntress, and--of course--the Commando. With over 75 items to unlock and exploit, each run will keep you cleverly strategizing your way out of sticky situations.
- Key Features included: Play four player co-op seamlessly through Steam — no more port forwarding. Unlock over 75 items over time, keeping each run fresh and full of new challenges. Play and unlock new and returning survivors, each with their own abilities to master. Theorycraft and exploit endless item and character combos. Encounter challenging monsters and enormous bosses. Explore massive, handcrafted 3D levels. Discover lore through the collection of Monster, Item, and Environment Logs. Challenge your friends—and the world—in all-new Prismatic Trials, a unique seeded run where everyone can race up a global leaderboard
For the King includes:
- Dungeon Crawl Adventure
- Frost Adventure Adventure
- Gold Rush Un-cooperative Mode
- Hildebrants Cellar Adventure
- Into The Deep Adventure
The top 3 reasons to play For the King
- Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection.
- For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements.
- Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
About For the King
- The King is dead, murdered by an unknown assailant. Now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos. With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
- For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
- Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings. Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
The top 3 reasons to play Battlefield 1
- Travel back to the Great War and experience the worldwide conflict that changed the face of warfare
- Choose from 5 classes and a ton of vehicles as you fight in World War I.
- Play the ultimate multiplayer war game with a variety of game modes that will challenge and excite you.
What to know before buying Battlefield 1
What's included with Battlefield 1?
- Base game for Battlefield 1 on PC.
Is there any region lock for Battlefield 1?
This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
The top 3 reasons to play Little Nightmares
- Little Nightmares is a dark tale exploring the haunting nature of childhood fears and how to overcome them.
- Help Six escape The Maw and encounter countless of secrets to discover.
- Unleash your imagination and find your way out in these dark, challenging puzzles.
What to know before buying Little Nightmares
What's included with Little Nightmares?
Included is the base game Little Nightmares for PC.
Is there any region lock for Little Nightmares?
This product is available worldwide; no region lock.
|This product includes Narcos: Rise of the Cartels PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Narcos: Rise of the Cartels PC
- Authenticity is at the core of the Narcos experience and highly recognisable and iconic characters from the TV show are available to control and play, such as El Mexicano, Murphy, Peña, Primo and more.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels takes turn-based strategy combat to a whole new level with units possessing the ability to move individually one after another or multiple times within one turn, meaning the pace always being ramped up.
- Featuring two unique campaigns, Narcos: Rise of the Cartels allows you to see the war from both sides.
About Narcos: Rise of the Cartels PC
- Welcome to Colombia, 1980’s - the fires of El Patrón's empire have been lit, its influence spanning borders, and expansion unabated. Influence and corruption is rife; cops, guards, politicians and those in between are falling into the pocket of the Medellín Cartel, and after years of production, America is finally taking notice.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels tells the story of the hit Netflix TV series, of the rise and fall of El Patrón. Choose your side and ally with the DEA or conversely side with the Narcos. Explore recognisable locations from the show and take a role in pivotal world-altering events and battles that will define and shift the war on drugs.
- Form your team from a variety of class-specific roles, join leading characters, upgrade your skills and take part in brutal turn-based combat, where your actions will have consequence.
- Innovative gameplay mechanics keep the turn-based genre fresh by allowing you to take third-person control of your units in order to engage enemies directly, giving you the opportunity to deal critical damage at optimum moments.
|When mind and machine become one – what will remain of humanity?
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard's past