The top 3 reasons to play Risk of Rain 2
- Prepare to explore, fight, loot, die and repeat in Risk of Rain 2.
- Risk of Rain 2 is a "roguelike" multiplayer game, meaning that bosses, loot, enemies, and levels, are randomized every time you play!
- Play solo, or team up with up to 4 friends to try and find a way to escape from the dangerous new planet in Risk of Rain 2.
About Risk of Rain 2
- Co-op roguelike action: The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
- Constant battles and incredible bosses: With each run, you'll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game--what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
- Old favorites return and undiscovered challenges await: Myriad survivors, items, enemies, and bosses return to Risk 2, and many new ones are joining the fight. Brand new survivors like the Artificer and MUL-T debut alongside classic survivors such as the Engineer, Huntress, and--of course--the Commando. With over 75 items to unlock and exploit, each run will keep you cleverly strategizing your way out of sticky situations.
- Key Features included: Play four player co-op seamlessly through Steam — no more port forwarding. Unlock over 75 items over time, keeping each run fresh and full of new challenges. Play and unlock new and returning survivors, each with their own abilities to master. Theorycraft and exploit endless item and character combos. Encounter challenging monsters and enormous bosses. Explore massive, handcrafted 3D levels. Discover lore through the collection of Monster, Item, and Environment Logs. Challenge your friends—and the world—in all-new Prismatic Trials, a unique seeded run where everyone can race up a global leaderboard
What's included with Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5): Premium Online Edition?
- Grand Theft Auto V base game
- Grand Theft Auto V - Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack
The Grand Theft Auto V - Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack includes:
- GTA $1,000,000 Bonus Cash
- Maze Bank West Executive Office
- Paleto Forest Gunrunning Bunker
- Senora Desert Counterfeit Cash Factory
- Great Chaparral Biker Clubhouse
- 1561 San Vitas Street Apartment
- 1337 Exceptionalists Way 10 Car Garage
- Dune FAV
- Maibatsu Frogger
- Enus Windsor
- Obey Omnis
- Coquette Classic
- Turismo R
- Pegassi Vortex
- Huntley S
- Western Zombie Chopper
Weapons, Clothing and Tattoos:
- Compact Grenade Launcher
- Marksman Rifle
- Compact Rifle
- Stunt Race and Import / Export Outfits, Biker Tattoos
For the King includes:
- Dungeon Crawl Adventure
- Frost Adventure Adventure
- Gold Rush Un-cooperative Mode
- Hildebrants Cellar Adventure
- Into The Deep Adventure
The top 3 reasons to play For the King
- Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection.
- For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements.
- Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
About For the King
- The King is dead, murdered by an unknown assailant. Now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos. With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
- For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
- Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings. Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
|This product includes Peaky Blinders: Mastermind .
The top 3 reasons to play Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel
- Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
About Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family's criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.
- Mastermind refers to Tommy's ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character's path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination.
- Achieve the highest mission rating by strategically utilising characters and stealth to solve increasingly complex puzzles with optimum timing.
- TRUE TO THE TV SHOW: Take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn as they navigate through familiar locations including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie Strong’s Yard, Shelby Parlour and more.
- THE RISE OF TOMMY: When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders' Mastermind.
- BECOME THE MASTERMIND: Exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel.
- MANIPULATE TIME: Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY: Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
|This product includes Blue Fire.
The top 3 reasons to play Blue Fire
- Leap through deadly traps and master movement to navigate gradually demanding platforming challenges
- Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
About Blue Fire
- Journey through the desolated kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, where you’ll need to master the art of movement to survive increasingly difficult 3D platforming challenges. During your adventure you’ll slash your way through daunting adversaries, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items.
- Lost in the Void - Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors - A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles - Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades - No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
|This product includes Kill It With Fire PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis
- Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- defeat spiders and exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets.
About Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis. As a licensed Kill It With Fire exterminator, it’s time to fight back! Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- To defeat spiders you must exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets. Or explosions, throwing stars, gettin’ smushed by stuff...pretty much anything, really. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy - first you’ve gotta find the spiders.
- Use state-of-the-art arachnid tracking technology to pinpoint your target's location among hundreds of potential hiding spots - then, torch everything and smash the spider with a frying pan after it runs out. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Tons of unique weapons and equipment.
- Eight different spider species.
- “Realistic” fire simulation system.
- Gratuitous chaos and destruction.
- Dozens of optional objectives.
- Loads of hidden upgrades.
- Battle in the Arachno-Gauntlet!
- A secret ending?!?! (...shh!)