The top 3 reasons to play Risk of Rain 2
- Prepare to explore, fight, loot, die and repeat in Risk of Rain 2.
- Risk of Rain 2 is a “roguelike” multiplayer game, meaning that bosses, loot, enemies, and levels, are randomized every time you play!
- Play solo, or team up with up to 4 friends to try and find a way to escape from the dangerous new planet in Risk of Rain 2.
About Risk of Rain 2
- Co-op roguelike action: The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
- Constant battles and incredible bosses: With each run, you’ll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game–what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
- Old favorites return and undiscovered challenges await: Myriad survivors, items, enemies, and bosses return to Risk 2, and many new ones are joining the fight. Brand new survivors like the Artificer and MUL-T debut alongside classic survivors such as the Engineer, Huntress, and–of course–the Commando. With over 75 items to unlock and exploit, each run will keep you cleverly strategizing your way out of sticky situations.
- Key Features included: Play four player co-op seamlessly through Steam — no more port forwarding. Unlock over 75 items over time, keeping each run fresh and full of new challenges. Play and unlock new and returning survivors, each with their own abilities to master. Theorycraft and exploit endless item and character combos. Encounter challenging monsters and enormous bosses. Explore massive, handcrafted 3D levels. Discover lore through the collection of Monster, Item, and Environment Logs. Challenge your friends—and the world—in all-new Prismatic Trials, a unique seeded run where everyone can race up a global leaderboard