This product includes Starpoint Gemini Warlords.
THE TOP 3 REASONS TO PLAY STARPOINT GEMINI WARLORDS
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords offers a unique combination of 3rd person spaceship combat, 4X strategy, and RPG gameplay.
- Construct an armada of powerful vessels and attempt to conquer the entire Gemini system for yourself!
- Enjoy full Steam Workshop integration for easy modding.
ABOUT STARPOINT GEMINI WARLORDS
- Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a space sim coupled with role-playing and strategy elements. Send your mighty war fleets into combat or lead them yourself. The choice is yours. Be the Warlord!
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
|This product includes Peaky Blinders: Mastermind .
The top 3 reasons to play Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel
- Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
About Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family's criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.
- Mastermind refers to Tommy's ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character's path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination.
- Achieve the highest mission rating by strategically utilising characters and stealth to solve increasingly complex puzzles with optimum timing.
- TRUE TO THE TV SHOW: Take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn as they navigate through familiar locations including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie Strong’s Yard, Shelby Parlour and more.
- THE RISE OF TOMMY: When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders' Mastermind.
- BECOME THE MASTERMIND: Exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel.
- MANIPULATE TIME: Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY: Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
|When mind and machine become one – what will remain of humanity?
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard's past
|This product includes Cat Quest II PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Cat Quest II PC
- A 2D open-world action-RPG set in a fantasy realm of cats and dogs.
- Play as both a cat and dog as you explore their kingdoms solo or with a friend!
- Quest in a world filled with magic, curious monsters, and go on a catventure like never before!
About Cat Quest II PC
- CAT QUEST II is a 2D open-world action-RPG set in a fantasy realm of cats and dogs. Under threat from a continuing war between the cats of Felingard and the advancing dogs of the Lupus Empire, CAT QUEST II tells the tail of two kings, brought together against their will, on a journey of paw-some discovery to reclaim their thrones.
- Play as both a cat and dog as you explore their kingdoms solo or with a friend! Quest in a world filled with magic, curious monsters, and go on a catventure like never before!
- Following the success of the acclaimed CAT QUEST, developers The Gentlebros return to the world of Felingard to expand on the original with more explosive spells, expanded weapon options, an exciting new character switch mechanic, and local co-op!
- Brand new story set in the world of Felingard - and beyond!
- All new switch and local co-op gameplay. Play as both cat and dog, either alone or with a friend!
- New weapons types – Master swords, staves and more to become a fur-midable fighter!
- More spells bring even more furry judgement to your foes.
- New passive abilities, whose attributes can be mixed and combined for endless paw-sibilities!
- Exciting, and varied dungeons filled with new traps and obstacles, making every pounce into the unknown a fresh experience!
- Em-bark on a litany of side quests, each telling its own story and expanding the lore and universe of CAT QUEST!
- Go on the ultimutt catventure today!
|This product includes Kill It With Fire PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis
- Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- defeat spiders and exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets.
About Kill It With Fire PC
- The spider - mankind’s most ancient and deadly nemesis. As a licensed Kill It With Fire exterminator, it’s time to fight back! Assemble your arsenal of increasingly excessive weapons, track spiders across suburbia, and burn everything in your path!
- To defeat spiders you must exploit their one weakness: FIRE. Or bullets. Or explosions, throwing stars, gettin’ smushed by stuff...pretty much anything, really. But that doesn’t mean it’ll be easy - first you’ve gotta find the spiders.
- Use state-of-the-art arachnid tracking technology to pinpoint your target's location among hundreds of potential hiding spots - then, torch everything and smash the spider with a frying pan after it runs out. It’s the only way to be sure.
- Tons of unique weapons and equipment.
- Eight different spider species.
- “Realistic” fire simulation system.
- Gratuitous chaos and destruction.
- Dozens of optional objectives.
- Loads of hidden upgrades.
- Battle in the Arachno-Gauntlet!
- A secret ending?!?! (...shh!)
|This product includes Distant Worlds 2 PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Distant Worlds 2 PC
- A Built-in Game Editor allows you to fine-tune your own galaxy, adding or removing star systems, planets, asteroids, ships, star bases, space monsters or anything else.
- Modify the attributes of any empire in your game for the ultimate custom experience.
- Extensive In-Game Help is included. Exhaustive, built-in, context-sensitive help is always only a single key-press away.
About Distant Worlds 2 PC
- Distant Worlds Returns! Distant Worlds, the critically acclaimed 4X space strategy game is back with a brand new 64-bit engine, 3D graphics and a polished interface to begin an epic new Distant Worlds series with Distant Worlds 2.
- Distant Worlds 2 is a vast, pausable real-time 4X space strategy game. Experience the full depth and detail of turn-based strategy, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. The Universe is Yours!
- Huge Galaxies with up to 2,000 star systems and tens of thousands of planets, moons and asteroids are yours to explore and exploit, whether peacefully through mining and diplomacy or by conquest!
- The complex process of generating a galaxy ensures that every new game will be different and the many galaxy setup options ensure incredible replayability as well as the ability to have your game be just the way you like it.
- Galaxies are so deep, fun and immersive that you won’t want to finish the game. Choose from seven playable base game factions which cover a wide variety of playstyles. Build, expand and improve your empire while playing through the storylines, with victory conditions or in an open-ended sandbox mode. Each galaxy is packed with life and activity.
- Encounter other empires, independent alien colonies, traders, pirates and space monsters. Explore star systems, asteroid fields, galactic storms and black holes. Discover evidence of civilizations long since past, uncovering secrets about the galaxy's troubled history...
- Intelligent automation allows you to tailor the game to your preferred playstyle and scale. Decide how much you want to control and which gameplay areas suit you best. You can limit your focus to just one ship or expand it all the way up to everything in a vast galactic empire. Let your advisors and the intelligent automation handle the rest!
- A Built-in Game Editor allows you to fine-tune your own galaxy, adding or removing star systems, planets, asteroids, ships, star bases, space monsters or anything else. Modify the attributes of any empire in your game for the ultimate custom experience.
- Extensive In-Game Help is included. Exhaustive, built-in, context-sensitive help is always only a single key-press away. Press F1 at any time for a detailed explanation of the current game screen, your currently selected item, and so on, or just browse the complete “Galactopedia”
Tutorials are included to quickly familiarize you with all of the game elements and tools.
- Best of all, these all combine to let you play the game your way: enjoy a quick, intense game in a crowded sector of space or take your time in an epic game spread across a vast galaxy!