|Content||This product includes Super Seducer 2 - Advanced Seduction Tactics
The top 3 reasons to play Super Seducer 2 - Advanced Seduction Tactics
- Boss & Secretary : It’s dangerous territory but the workplace is still a common place for relationships to begin. How do you successfully navigate and avoid getting fired (or sent to jail)
- Girl in a Group of Guys : One of the toughest seduction situations imaginable. She is a feminist and her friends are tough guys who’d like to squash you. Can you keep them at bay and leave with the girl?
- Interracial Dating : How does a British Born Chinese man seduce a beautiful brunette, all whilst a drunk Richard is trying to help (or hinder) the proceedings?
About Super Seducer 2 - Advanced Seduction Tactics
- Super Seducer 2 takes seduction to all new levels of realism. With 10 times the budget of the first game, Super Seducer 2 is much bigger, better, and more seductive.
- As you play, you can laugh at the ridiculous options, but also learn some valuable social skills that will help you in real life.
- You will find it easier to make friends, meet new people, develop lasting inner confidence, and seduce women (or men) who you previously thought were out of your league.
- The man, the myth, the legend. Mahmoud is in town, and he has some dates. Can he seduce his Habibi? Will the 25 year age-gap help or hinder him?
- It’s time to settle-down and find the one, can you make the right moves and not blow it by choosing the wrong person?
|This product includes Peaky Blinders: Mastermind .
The top 3 reasons to play Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel
- Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
About Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
- Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family's criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders.
- Mastermind refers to Tommy's ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character's path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination.
- Achieve the highest mission rating by strategically utilising characters and stealth to solve increasingly complex puzzles with optimum timing.
- TRUE TO THE TV SHOW: Take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn as they navigate through familiar locations including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie Strong’s Yard, Shelby Parlour and more.
- THE RISE OF TOMMY: When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders' Mastermind.
- BECOME THE MASTERMIND: Exercise Tommy's power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel.
- MANIPULATE TIME: Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY: Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
|When mind and machine become one – what will remain of humanity?
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, deductional skill and research to reconstruct Richard's past
|This product includes Narcos: Rise of the Cartels PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Narcos: Rise of the Cartels PC
- Authenticity is at the core of the Narcos experience and highly recognisable and iconic characters from the TV show are available to control and play, such as El Mexicano, Murphy, Peña, Primo and more.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels takes turn-based strategy combat to a whole new level with units possessing the ability to move individually one after another or multiple times within one turn, meaning the pace always being ramped up.
- Featuring two unique campaigns, Narcos: Rise of the Cartels allows you to see the war from both sides.
About Narcos: Rise of the Cartels PC
- Welcome to Colombia, 1980’s - the fires of El Patrón's empire have been lit, its influence spanning borders, and expansion unabated. Influence and corruption is rife; cops, guards, politicians and those in between are falling into the pocket of the Medellín Cartel, and after years of production, America is finally taking notice.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels tells the story of the hit Netflix TV series, of the rise and fall of El Patrón. Choose your side and ally with the DEA or conversely side with the Narcos. Explore recognisable locations from the show and take a role in pivotal world-altering events and battles that will define and shift the war on drugs.
- Form your team from a variety of class-specific roles, join leading characters, upgrade your skills and take part in brutal turn-based combat, where your actions will have consequence.
- Innovative gameplay mechanics keep the turn-based genre fresh by allowing you to take third-person control of your units in order to engage enemies directly, giving you the opportunity to deal critical damage at optimum moments.
|NOTE: If you already own the base game this package will NOT work.
Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition PC Contains:
Dying Light is an action survival game presented in first-person perspective and set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, you roam an urban environment devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help you defeat the hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, the hunter becomes the prey as the infected grow in strength and aggression - but even more lethal are the nocturnal, inhuman predators that leave their nests to feed. You will need to make use of all your skills and any available means to survive till dawn.
- Dying Light Game
- 'The Following' expansion pack
- The Season Pass Including: Be the Zombie, Ultimate survival Bundle, The Bozak Horde
- All Content Updates
|This product includes Supraland.
The top 3 reasons to play Supraland
- You explore a large interconnected world in which most ways are at first unpassable until you find new abilities to overcome those obstacles.
- Supraland respects your lifetime and doesn't bloat the playtime with unlimited no-brainer collectibles.
- The deeper you get into the game the more you will be facing creative puzzles you've never seen anywhere before, encouraging you to stop and think about what abilities you have
- You explore a large interconnected world in which most ways are at first unpassable until you find new abilities to overcome those obstacles. A cornerstone of Supraland's design was to create abilities that are so versatile, they will keep on surprising you by how many different usages they have. If you combine your abilities, the possibilities become even bigger.
- Most of the game is about exploring the sandbox world to track down secrets. Often you will think you are about to get out of bounds and beat the level designer, but right there is a chest waiting for you with a very rewarding upgrade. Supraland respects your lifetime and doesn't bloat the playtime with unlimited no-brainer collectibles.
- The deeper you get into the game the more you will be facing creative puzzles you've never seen anywhere before, encouraging you to stop and think about what abilities you have and how you can use them in yet another way. Puzzle types that I already knew from other games were immediately rejected in the design process. And it's important to me that once you understand the idea behind a puzzle, you can pretty much immediately solve it instead of having to go through a cumbersome, frustrating execution.
- The fighting mechanics are inspired by old-school, fast-paced shooter games like Unreal, Doom and Quake, encouraging high-speed strafing and jumping while throwing shot after shot at hordes of charging enemies without ever having to worry about weapons reloading.